Native American Addiction Treatment
Substance Use & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
Sunrise Native Recovery is an outpatient clinic offering Residential level of care with supportive housing. Program length is based on medical necessity ranging from three to six months.
Sunrise patients receive treatment plans that are balanced with culturally conscious components of traditional Native American healing and evidence-based 12-step practices.
- Regular medical and psychiatric care
- Individual “one-on-one” therapy
- Psychoeducational, skill dev and cognitive behavioral groups
- Music and expressive art therapies
- Case management services
- GED & professional classes